Organizations have traditionally implemented ERP systems to help manage and automate their back-office functions. Over time, a lack of alignment between a company’s business processes and their ERP technology can often occur. Value engineering can be used to close this gap and create stronger alignment by leveraging a more holistic approach that integrates people, processes and technology. As a result, value engineering helps create an “organizational DNA” that can better meet the ever-changing needs of businesses.
This webinar presents a unique opportunity for C-Level executives, accounting and supply chain leaders to more clearly understand how a value engineering approach to your application implementations can drive critical business outcomes such as productivity gains, cost-savings and improved customer experience. Join this webinar, hosted by OSI Digital and IFS, to learn how a value engineering strategy can help optimize your applications and provide a competitive advantage to scale and grow your business.
- How to transform back-office business applications into tools that gain competitive advantage and market share
- Discover how leading companies are improving on key business metrics like user productivity, customer satisfaction and financial results by leveraging a value engineering approach and strategy
- View real-life customer case studies of value engineering in action to understand what it takes to be successful
- Reduce ERP half-life or the time-based deterioration of the effectiveness of your business applications
- Gain insights from the latest research on how end-users in billion-dollar organizations derive real business value from their enterprise software
- Hear from IFS and OSI Digital’s leading enterprise software experts on why a value engineering methodology and process makes good business sense.
- DATE: December 11, 2019
- TIME: 9:00 – 9:45 am PST
- Register Now
Who Should Attend?
- Finance, Operations and IT Leaders
- Supply Chain Strategy and Execution Leaders
In Partnership With: