World Oil Corp., which provides end-to-end petroleum solutions, was in the process of upgrading their integration platform in order to establish a more robust and agile data integration framework. This new approach would help World Oil scale their business and meet the ever evolving needs of their customers.
OSI Digital partnered with Boomi to deliver a suite of real-time integrations between World Oil Corp’s Salesforce and NetSuite applications and Boomi’s Master Data Management framework. The results were a fully-automated solution that reduced manual processing times from weeks to minutes. Participants will gain insights on how OSI Digital and Boomi built this scalable and extensible information architecture resulting in end-to-end process automation.
What You'll Learn:
- Leveraging a modernized user interface through Boomi Flow
- Managing your data through Boomi’s Master Data Hub more efficiently
- Interconnecting disparate regulatory reporting systems
- Establishing real-time synchronization of customers, purchase orders, vendors and invoices between Salesforce and NetSuite
Hilal Khan - Global Director, Application Integration at OSI Digital
Hilal is an accomplished enterprise application professional with focus on cloud migration strategies. With extensive experience in data modeling, developing data warehouses & SOA-based enterprise integrations, he is responsible for the architecture and delivery of robust and scalable solutions for our customers. Hilal's expertise also includes ERP technology and implementation, with specialization in human resources, payroll, finance, inventory, insurance and other office automation systems.
- DATE: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- TIME: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM (PST)
Please register today to secure your spot.
In Partnership With: