The OSI Digital Embedded Analytics Webinar Series explores the value of implementing embedded analytics and what it takes to successfully execute these projects efficiently and effectively for your organization.
Webinar 2: Preparing for an Embedded Analytics External Implementation
This webinar presents a unique opportunity for C-Level executives to better understand the organizational requirements (people, process, and technology) for a successful embedded visual data analytics implementation.
- DATE: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- TIME: 10 - 10:45 AM (PDT)
What You’ll Learn:
- Determine the critical skills you require along with the key organizational roles and responsibilities that need to be established
- Discover what development and deployment processes must be in place to prepare for a smooth, external embedded analytics implementation
- Identify the leading technologies and platforms available to your team
- Hear about experiences from OSI Digital’s customers to understand what it takes to be successful with embedded analytics for greater ROI
- Hear from OSI Digital’s leading data analytics experts with deep experience on external-facing embedded analytics implementations
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Strategy Officer, Product Manager
- Chief Data Officer, VP/Director of Business Intelligence
- Chief Technology Officer, VP of Technology, VP of Development, Director of Development, Quality Assurance Manager/Director, Release Manager/Director
- Chief Information Office, VP/Director of Information Technology
- Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Sales/Marketing, Director of Sales/Marketing
Please register now to secure your spot for this essential webinar.
Mark Your Calendars for Upcoming Webinars in this Series:
- Webinar 3 - Tuesday, June 4: Visual Design Best Practices for Embedded Analytics
- Webinar 4 - Tuesday, June 18: Seamless Integration of Embedded Analytics
- Webinar 5 - Tuesday, June 25: Provisioning a Robust, Scalable, and Secure Embedded Analytics Platform
In Case You Missed It:
Watch the Webinar 1: Presentation - Discovering the Value of Embedded Analytics
In Partnership With: