OSI Digital & Tableau and have teamed up to bring back the popular Embedded Analytics Webinar Series. This series explores the value of implementing embedded analytics and what it takes to successfully execute these projects efficiently and effectively for your organization.
Webinar 2: Prepare for an Embedded Analytics External Implementation
This webinar presents a unique opportunity for C-Level executives to better understand the organizational requirements (people, process, and technology) for a successful embedded visual data analytics implementation.
What You’ll Learn:
- Determine the critical skills you require along with the key organizational roles and responsibilities that need to be established
- Discover what development and deployment processes must be in place to prepare for a smooth, external embedded analytics implementation
- Identify the leading technologies and platforms available to your team
- Hear about experiences from OSI Digital’s customers to understand what it takes to be successful with embedded analytics for greater ROI
- Hear from OSI Digital’s leading data analytics experts with deep experience on external-facing embedded analytics implementations
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Strategy Officer, Product Manager
- Chief Data Officer, VP/Director of Business Intelligence
- Chief Technology Officer, VP of Technology, VP of Development, Director of Development, Quality Assurance Manager/Director, Release Manager/Director
- Chief Information Office, VP/Director of Information Technology
- Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Sales/Marketing, Director of Sales/Marketing
Watch the Webinar on Demand